LSF65 water cooled spindle motor/ speed at 18000rpm, voltage 380v
|Power Factor (Cos Φ)||Collect (ER)|
How to use?
- Spindle storage environment temperature of 20℃±10℃, humidity is
less than or equal to 85%; allows storing the longest time six
- Spindle using the most suitable environmental temperature 20℃±10℃,
bearing life can reach the ideal value; allow the sue od ambient
temperature 20℃±10℃, while ensuring that the coolant temperature
and ambient temperature consistent set.
- Coolant for the spindle can be provided is oil or water. Oil
cooling required for low viscosity oil, volatile and flame
retardant. Water requirements: recommend the use of distilled
water, also recommended the use of Fernox protective agent F1
(using the 1:200 ratio), the temperature of the cooling qiluid is
20℃±10℃, when can not reach should be consistent with the
environmental temperature and the water inlet pipe and a water
return pipe temperature not exceeding 3 degrees.
- Before starting the spindle must first connect the cooling liquid,
and does nor allow water during the rotating shaft core, otherwise
it will damage the spindle.
- Electric spindle stop rotation, cut off the cooling liquid after
full cooling of the spindle motor.
- Time of tool change must ensure that the core shaft rotating, and
the clamoing head is in open state.
- Removing chuck should use special tool.
- When chunk should use special tool.
- Must connect with inverter(VFD)