86YD1019 ac linear actuator/ driving force operates at 115VAC with
a capacitor of 22.5uf
- This traveling-nut linear actuator has an AC motor that stays
attached to one end of the lead screw through a gearbox.
- The motor rotates the lead screw and the lead nut is restrained
from rotating, therefore the nut travels up and down the lead
- The speed ratio is designed at 19.4:1 while any custom ones can be
supplied if a larger Qty is ordered.
- The linear actuator is powered by the AC single phase motor, which
operates at 115VAC with a capacitor of 22.5uf.
- The prototype of AC linear actuator has been enduring the fielding
testing throughout an enough strokes at our lab before it goes
directly to bulk production.
- The motor is UL certified with a rated power of 1/10HP.
|Rated Power (HP)||1/10|
|Volts (V)||115 VAC|
They are widely applied to packaging machines, assembly machines,
medical imaging and diagnostics