ZQTG01 dc linear actuator/ dc power source with 300mm in max full
This type of DC linear actuator sees service in a broad range of
applications including household cleaners, door and window openers
and TV lifts. Raising and falling control of suction for scrubber.
|Standard Stroke||50 100 150 200 250 300|
|Gear Ratio||5:1 10:1 20:1 30:1 40:1|
- A DC linear actuator is an electromagnetic switching or actuation
device used to activate a range of secondary mechanisms.
- These devices are defined by two specific features: one is a linear
actuation output and the other is the exclusive use of DC power
- The complete set of DC linear actuator is well covered by all metal
shells and the protection level is as high as IP54.
- The working voltage ranges from 12VDC to 48VDC and the Max. loading
capacity is as much as 1000N.
- Because of more varieties in speed ratio, the DC linear actuator is
also optional by having maximally 300mm in full stroke.
- Our DC linear actuator is often considered a desirable actuation
solution due to the benefits that go hand-in-hand with DC