20BY20L pm stepper motor/ 5v 2 phase windings small stepper motors
for card reader
They are widely applied to time clock, card reader, teaching
instrument and Micro-printer.
|No. of Phase|
- Often referred as a “tin can” or “canstack” motor.
- Being with a typical step angle of 18°, our PM stepper motor is a
solution to the applications where a low cost and low-resolution
- The PM stepper motors have been optimized in structure by moving
the PCB (printed circuit board for short) out of the motor body to
make the motor assembly more efficiently.
- Further measures have been taken to keep the motor away from dust
by installing a black PBT cover around the PCB.
- A brass gear wheel is added onto the end of extended shaft to
transfer a bigger holding torque to the application while our PM
stepper motor rotates with a less noise and vibration.