15BY20L pm stepper motor/ micro 5v 12v motor with less noise and
- The housing size at 15mm.
- PM stepper motors are comprised of permanent magnet rotors with no
teeth, which are magnetized perpendicular to the axis of rotation.
- 15mm PM stepper motors are formatted at the step angle of 18°with
- The holding torque currently ranges from 25g.cm to 40 g.cm or it
can be modified to your OEM designs.
- Have been optimized in construction by building up with the
external flexible printed circuit (FPC for short).
- The end of extended shaft is assembled with a brass synchronous
- Operates with a less noise and vibration while the holding torque
can be accordingly increased 10 times if the speed ratio is
normally determined at 1:10.
( ° )
|No. of Phase|
They are widely used in scanners, fax machines, printers as well as
copy machines, digital cameras, video machines, check machines and