90ZYT brushed dc motor/ high torque curve compact 90mm brushed DC
The motor diameter is fixed at 90mm. The input voltage of 12VDC
will be valued by the application engineers for consideration on
working safety. Compact design with dedicated workmanships makes
the complete motor win more marketing shares in this industry.
The well-known name brand of are earth magnets has been installed
inside the motor to marvelously produce a higher torque. At the
rear end of the PMDC motor body it lies in the cartridge brush assemblies, which allow the
application consumers to replace the brushes if any to prolong the
They are widely applied to welding equipment, X-ray and tomographic
systems and pumping equipment.
|Model||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current (A)||Rated Speed (rpm)||No-load Current (A)||No-load Speed (rpm)||Rated Torque (N.m)||Motor Body Length (mm)|
- The motor frame size is set up at 90mm.
- IP class 55 and Class F insulation materials to help our brushed DC
motors run smoothly in the extreme working conditions.
- The nominal voltage is at 12VDC, which will be valued by your
end-application engineers for a consideration of working safety.
- Low current but with a high rated torque as much as 1.2N.m, to be
the best solution to motion control and power transmission
- Allow the application consumers to replace the carbon brushes if
any to extend the life servicing.
- OEM extended shaft, pilot and mounting hole pattern are there if it
has to be.