42BYGHM hybrid stepper motor/ NEMA 17 mirror inished endcaps
The 42BYGHM series hybrid stepper motor rotates only 0.9°at a time.
This makes it suitable for use in applications where precise
positioning is required.
Both the rotor and stators are made of iron sheets that are stacked
and riveted together by high-precision, double-rotation progressive
The motor body length ranges from 34mm to 38mm, and the holding
torque can reach as much as 0.48N.m. Custom windings and outleads
are also available for OEM applications.
|Model||Step Angle (°)||Motor Length (mm)||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current (A)||Phase Resistance (Ω)||Phase Inductance (mH)||Holding Torque (g.cm)||Lead Wire (NO.)||Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)|
- Frame size at NEMA Size 17 with a step angle of 0.9 degrees.
- Both the rotor and the stator lamination stacks are formed in a
single lot by the high-precision and dual-rotary progressive
punching machines, which will safeguard both the precision and the
quality consistency of the motor armatures to retain +/-5% step
angle accuracy for the complete stepping motor.
- The outside of stator lamination stacks has been well powder-coated
in black to survive the temp. rise Max. 80 degrees centigrade.
- A nice pull-out torque curve can be an index to one of your
evaluations on our Hybrid stepper motors.
- Custom windings, terminals and connectors, extended shaft can also
be available for OEM applications.
The hybrid stepping motors are extensively applied to engraving
machines, stage lighting facilities, medical instruments as well as