42BYGHW hybrid stepper motot/ for ATM wire cutting machine, stator
|Model||Motor Length (mm)||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current (A)||Phase Resistance (Ω)||Phase Inductance (mH)||Holding Torque (g.cm)|
|Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)|
- In internal control for our inventory, the frame size is 42mm.
- In compliance with NEMA sizes, it is at Size 17.
- Basic line of products to assure you large-scale purchasing orders
- Comes up with competitive price and reliable motor performance
among the overseas customers.
- Being through an exit in the side of rear endbell, the JST
namebrand connector has been directly installed with the windings
and this layout makes it more convenient to be assembled/
disassembled with the end applications if any.
- Our 42mm BYGHW series of Hybrid Stepper motors are set up at the
step angle of 1.8 degrees with variable holding torques from 0.2N.m
They are widely applied to ATM, wire cutting machines, packaging
machinery as well as spraying equipment.
Dimensions and Wiring Diagram: