28BL brushless dc motor/ 28mm hall sensor motors customized circuit
The 28BL brushless motor is so named because it has a frame size of
28mm. It’s a customized circuit board dc brushless motor with SKF
or NMB bearing. This series is designed with 4 poles and 3 phases.
Its rated speed is 3000rpm.
- 28mm series of brushless DC motors is constructed in a
configuration of both 4-pole and 3-phase.
- Using an existing steel pipe in diameter of 28mm as the housing,
the motor body length will be flexible from 41mm to 78mm.
- Supports the application speeds up to 3000rpm while providing long
and reliable performance.
- In a small size for 12VDC or 24VDC working voltage while a lower
torque is sufficient for the applications.
- SKF or NMB ball bearings, hall sensors, customized circuit board
and etc. safeguards a consist quality of our BLDC motors.
- Aluminium alloyed die cast endcaps and extended shaft can be
optimized for your final applications.
This series of brushless DC motors is widely utilized in precision
instruments, medical facilities, and textile machinery.
|Model||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current (A)||Rated Speed (rpm)||No. of Pole||No. of Phase||Rated Torque (N.M)||Peak Torque (N.M)||Peak Current (A)||Torque Constant (N.M/Amps)||Back EMS (V/k RPM)||Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)||Motor Body Length (L)|
Caution 1: Peak torque parameter is only for reference. Long-term
use close to or under this condition will lead to motor damage.
Note: The aboved are just representative products. Derived products
can be produced according to customer’s requirements.