42BLY brushless dc motor/ NEMA 17 small round motors for elevator
This range of products is typically applied to elevator door
openers, foot massagers, and pumps for aquariums.
- Small frame size 42mm for low voltage, low torque range
- Rugged and high-gauge steel housing has well protected the big
power of Nd-Fe-B magnets installed inside the brushless dc motor.
- Well machine-turned and Aluminium alloyed die cast end caps,
economically helps a lot in design.
- Both the commutator and brushes are nonexistent in a brushless DC
motor to obviously extend the life cycle.
- Gear head can be introduced into the brushless dc motor to lower
down the speed while increasing the torque.
Attention: Hall Operation Voltage: +5VDC~+20VDC
|Model||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current (A)||Rated Speed (rpm)||No. of Pole||No. of Phase||Rated Torque (N.M)||Peak Torque (N.M)||Peak Current (A)||Torque Constant (N.M/Amps)||Back EMS (V/k RPM)||Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)||Motor Body Length (L)|
Caution 1: Peak torque parameter is only for reference. Long-term
use close to or under this condition will lead to motor damage.
Note: The aboved are just representative products. Derived products
can be produced according to customer’s requirements.
The following are mechanical characteristics pitctures of 42BLY
Series for your reference.