33BL brushless dc motor/ 33mm motor with rare earth magnet hall
sensor for water pump
Our brushless DC motors are perfect for applications such as feed
drives for CNC machine tools, industrial robots, and water pumps.
The following are two pictures of applications.
- Typically, this series of BLDC motors is constructed with wye
windings, which allow a basic configuration of 3-phase and 4-pole.
- Both the front end cap and the housing are zinc die cast into an
integral whole to greatly eliminate the involvement of manual
laboring while an economic design is assured.
- Low voltage, low current, high speed up to 4600rpm and low rotor
inertia are for a wide range of applications.
- The light weight less than 200g per unit makes the motor product
more extensively applied to some of portable precision tools or
- Well-known name brand magnets, high-quality copper windings, hall
sensors help a lot to improve the motor performance.
feed drives for CNC machine tools water pump
|Model||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current (A)||Rated Speed (rpm)||Rated Torque (N.M)||Peak Torque (N.M)||Peak Current (A)||Torque Constant (N.M/Amps)||Back EMS (V/k RPM)||Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)||Motor Body Length (L)|
Caution 1: Peak torque parameter is only for reference. Long-term
use close to or under this condition will lead to motor damage.
Note: The aboved are just representative products. Derived products
can be produced according to customer’s requirements.
high speed brushless dc motor
high torque brushless dc motor