42BLF brushless dc motor/ auto-stacked stator high torque square
flange 24 VDC
|Model||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current (A)||Rated Speed (rpm)||No. of Pole||No. of Phase||Rated Torque (N.M)||Peak Torque (N.M)||Peak Current (A)||Torque Constant (N.M/Amps)||Back EMS (V/k RPM)||Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)||Motor Body Length (L)|
The application designers would mostly like to choose the brushless
DC motor for their applications such as the printers, door openers,
and factory automation equipment.
The following is a sample application for factory automation
- The BLF 42mm brushless DC motor has been optimized in performance
to run at rated voltage of 24VDC and provides a configuration of
8-pole and 3-phase.
- 12VDC as the nominal voltage is also available to drive the
brushless motor with a cost advantage.
- It is constructed with Wye windings connected with Hall sensors of
Honeywell brand. The Hall sensor is designed to work from +5VDC to
+20VDC, which shall be seriously taken into consideration when a
driver has to be properly matched with the brushless motor in
- Our BLDC motor survives from the working condition from -20 degree
Celsius to +50 degree Celsius, and the Insulation Class B or
greater can be achieved to fit any of the OEM applications.
- Motor body length, extended shaft and the pilot can be customized
to allow you more options to power your innovation.
high speed brushless dc motor
small brushless dc motor