57BLY brushless dc motor/ high speed brushless 24vdc motor NEMA
The 57mm brushless DC motor offers ideal power solution for pumps
in aquariums, outdoors firefighting equipment, and instrumentation.
|Model||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current (A)||Rated Speed (rpm)||No. of Pole|
|Rated Torque (N.M)||Peak Torque (N.M)||Peak Current (A)||Torque Constant (N.M/Amps)||Back EMS (V/k RPM)||Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)||Motor Body Length (L)|
Caution 1: Peak torque parameter is only for reference. Long-term
use close to or under this condition will lead to motor damage.
Note: The aboved are just representative products. Derived products
can be produced according to customer’s requirements.
- NEMA Size 23 BLDC motors, tubular housing at 57mm in diameter,
- Our brushless DC motors are designed to operate at a lower rated
current ranging from 1.2Amps to 8.6Amps, which obtains a satisfied
temperature rise and a less consumption of power supply.
- In a configuration of 4-pole and 3-phase, this range of motor
products is cleaner and more powerful, and it requires less
maintenance than the brushed motor.
- Designed to work at the rated voltage of 24VDC with Wye-windings,
our motors can endure over 20,000 hours in motor life.
- A hall-effect commutation encoder or a variety of optical encoders
can be properly selected for higher precision applications.
Attention: Hall Operation Voltage: +5VDC~+20VDC
Encoder Wiring is as follows: